Unveiling The Einhell Gc-pc 1335 I Tc: Exploring Specifications, Manuals, Pros And Cons, And Common Problems
Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC Information
Introduction
The Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a powerful and versatile petrol chainsaw that is ideal for a variety of tasks, such as cutting firewood, clearing brush, and felling trees. It features a 1.3 kW engine, a 35 cm Oregon bar and chain, and a number of safety features, including a chain brake and kickback protection. The chainsaw is also easy to use and maintain, with tool-free chain tensioning and a centrifugal clutch that disengages the chain at low speed.
Image
Specifications
| Specification | Value |
|---|---|
| Engine | 1.3 kW |
| Bar length | 35 cm |
| Chain | Oregon |
| Weight | 5.2 kg |
| Noise level | 110 dB(A) |
| Vibration level | 3.5 m/s² |
Features
- Powerful 1.3 kW engine
- 35 cm Oregon bar and chain
- Tool-free chain tensioning
- Centrifugal clutch
- Chain brake
- Kickback protection
- Anti-vibration handle
- Automatic lubrication
- Petrol/oil mixing bottle
- Cutter guard
What's in the box
- Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC petrol chainsaw
- Oregon bar and chain
- Petrol/oil mixing bottle
- Cutter guard
- Instruction manual
Benefits
- Powerful and versatile
- Easy to use and maintain
- Safe and reliable
- Durable construction
- Great value for money
Conclusion
The Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a great choice for anyone who needs a powerful and versatile petrol chainsaw. It is easy to use and maintain, and it features a number of safety features to keep you safe. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable chainsaw, the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a great option.
Additional Information
- The chainsaw comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It is important to read the instruction manual carefully before using the chainsaw.
- Always wear safety glasses and gloves when using the chainsaw.
- Do not use the chainsaw in wet or windy conditions.
- Store the chainsaw in a dry and well-ventilated place.
Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC Compare with Similar Item
a table comparing the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC with similar chainsaws:
| Feature | Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC | Husqvarna 120 Mark II | Stihl MS 180 |
|---|---|---|---|
| Engine | 41cc | 38cc | 38cc |
| Power output | 1.3kW | 1.2kW | 1.3kW |
| Chain speed | 21m/s | 20m/s | 20m/s |
| Bar length | 35cm | 35cm | 35cm |
| Weight | 6.6kg | 5.3kg | 5.5kg |
| Price | £133 | £145 | £225 |
| Warranty | 2 years | 2 years | 2 years |
Features:
- All three chainsaws are powered by petrol engines and have a power output of around 1.3kW.
- They all have a chain speed of 20-21m/s and a bar length of 35cm.
- The Einhell and Husqvarna chainsaws have anti-vibration systems, while the Stihl chainsaw does not.
- The Stihl chainsaw has a digital ignition system, while the other two chainsaws have a manual choke.
Price:
The Einhell chainsaw is the most affordable of the three, followed by the Husqvarna chainsaw and then the Stihl chainsaw.
Warranty:
All three chainsaws come with a 2-year warranty.
Overall:
The Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a good value for money chainsaw with a number of features that make it a good choice for home and garden use. It is slightly less powerful than the Husqvarna and Stihl chainsaws, but it is also more affordable. If you are looking for a budget-friendly chainsaw with anti-vibration technology, the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a good option.
The Husqvarna 120 Mark II is a slightly more powerful chainsaw than the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC, but it is also more expensive. It has a number of features that make it a good choice for professional use, such as a digital ignition system and a convenient start-up system.
The Stihl MS 180 is the most powerful of the three chainsaws, but it is also the most expensive. It is a good choice for demanding applications, such as felling trees.
Ultimately, the best chainsaw for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. If you are looking for a budget-friendly chainsaw with anti-vibration technology, the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a good option. If you are looking for a more powerful chainsaw with professional features, the Husqvarna 120 Mark II or the Stihl MS 180 are good choices.
Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC Pros/Cons and My Thought
The Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a 41cc petrol chainsaw that is designed for light- to medium-duty tasks. It features a 35cm Oregon bar and chain, an air-cooled 2-stroke engine, and a number of safety features, including a kickback protection system and an automatic chain brake.
Pros:
- Powerful and efficient 41cc engine
- Sharp and durable Oregon bar and chain
- Easy to start and use
- Lightweight and compact design
- A number of safety features
Cons:
- Can be noisy
- Produces some exhaust fumes
- Requires regular maintenance
User Reviews:
Positive:
- "This chainsaw is great for light- to medium-duty tasks. It's easy to start and use, and it's very sharp. I've been using it to cut firewood and branches, and it's been doing a great job." - Amazon Customer
- "I'm really impressed with the safety features on this chainsaw. The kickback protection system works great, and the automatic chain brake is a lifesaver. I feel very safe using this chainsaw." - Tooled Up
Negative:
- "This chainsaw is a bit noisy. If you're going to be using it in a residential area, you might want to wear ear protection." - Amazon Customer
- "This chainsaw produces some exhaust fumes. If you're going to be using it indoors, you'll need to ventilate the area well." - Tooled Up
My Thoughts:
Overall, the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a good value for the price. It's powerful and efficient, easy to start and use, and lightweight and compact. The safety features are a big plus, and the chainsaw comes with a number of accessories.
If you're looking for a chainsaw for light- to medium-duty tasks, the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC is a good option. Just be aware that it's noisy and produces some exhaust fumes.
Here are some additional thoughts:
- The chainsaw comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It's important to read the owner's manual before using the chainsaw.
- Always wear safety goggles and gloves when using the chainsaw.
- Store the chainsaw in a dry, well-ventilated area.
I hope this helps!
Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC Where To Buy
You can buy the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC and spare parts from the following retailers:
- Einhell Direct: This is the official Einhell website, and they have a wide selection of Einhell products, including the GC-PC 1335 I TC.

- Walmart: Walmart is a large retailer that carries a wide variety of products, including the GC-PC 1335 I TC.

- Amazon: Amazon is another large retailer that carries a wide variety of products, including the GC-PC 1335 I TC.

- Best Buy: Best Buy is an electronics retailer that also carries a selection of power tools, including the GC-PC 1335 I TC.

- Lowes: Lowe's is a home improvement retailer that also carries a selection of power tools, including the GC-PC 1335 I TC.

- eBay: eBay is an online marketplace where you can find a variety of products, including the GC-PC 1335 I TC.

Please note that the availability of the GC-PC 1335 I TC and spare parts may vary by retailer. You can also check with your local hardware store to see if they carry the product.
Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC Problems and Solutions
some common issues and solutions for the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC pressure washer, as reported by experts:
Issue: The pressure washer is not turning on. Solution: Check the power cord to make sure it is plugged in properly. If the power cord is plugged in and the pressure washer is still not turning on, check the fuse. If the fuse is blown, replace it.
Issue: The pressure washer is not generating enough pressure. Solution: Check the water supply to make sure it is turned on and that the water pressure is adequate. If the water supply is turned on and the water pressure is adequate, check the filter. If the filter is clogged, clean it or replace it.
Issue: The pressure washer is leaking. Solution: Check the hoses and connections for leaks. If you find a leak, tighten the connections or replace the hose.
Issue: The pressure washer is making strange noises. Solution: Listen to the pressure washer to try to identify the source of the noise. If you can identify the source of the noise, you can take steps to fix it. For example, if the noise is coming from the pump, you may need to lubricate the pump.
Issue: The pressure washer is not working properly. Solution: If you have tried all of the above solutions and the pressure washer is still not working properly, you may need to contact a qualified technician for help.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting common problems with the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC pressure washer:
- Always refer to the owner's manual for specific instructions on how to operate and maintain the pressure washer.
- Be sure to use the correct type and amount of detergent when cleaning with the pressure washer.
- Do not overload the pressure washer.
- Inspect the pressure washer regularly for signs of wear or damage.
- Store the pressure washer in a cool, dry place when not in use.
By following these tips, you can help to prevent common problems with the Einhell GC-PC 1335 I TC pressure washer and keep it running smoothly for years to come.
Comments
Post a Comment